Terms & Conditions
- -We unconditionally guarantee our citrus to be the very best quality available anywhere at the time your order is filled. Depending on harvest conditions, if availability is short for a certain variety of citrus at any given time, we may purchase the fruit from other groves to provide you with the best quality available.
- -Fruit sizes may vary depending on the crop
- -Our harvest schedule determines our shipping schedule.
- -No artificial flavor or coloring is ever added to our fruit.
- -Changes will not be able to be made to orders once processed.
- -We must have correct physical addresses with zip codes, and apt or suite numbers. UPS charges SNCG for any incorrect or incomplete addresses. As a result, should your package contain an incorrect address or be missing information like a Company Name, Apt #, or Suite # which would cause the couriers to have to redirect the package, up to a $25 fee for the address correction would apply.
- -Delivery dates are approximate, and depend on harvest conditions, weather conditions and carrier schedules. We will process all orders upon receipt for fruit that is "in-season" unless the order specifies a later delivery date. (In most cases, delivery will be received between 5-7 days from the date of shipment.) While we do our very best to ensure that your gift arrives as close to your requested arrival date as possible, delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- -In the rare occassion that we need to make a substitution to your order to fulfill your shipment, if we cannot reach you for authorization--any citrus that we substitute will be of equal or greater value, and just as delicious as the fruit that you ordered.
- -We reserve the right to correct errors in printed or electronic publications.